Current Job Opportunities
Physical Therapy Aide - Full Time
1. Work under the direction and supervision of the physical therapist.
2. Position patients on heat, ice, game ready and exercise equipment.
3. Set up modalities with patients.
4. Supervise patient exercises.
5. Sanitize treatment rooms, equipment and tables.
6. Monitor and restock supply inventory.
7. Perform laundry duties; washing, drying, folding and replacing linens.
8. Manage assigned therapist's schedule.
Ideal candidate is personable, driven, detail-oriented, and will provide quality care to all patients.
On the job training
Benefits include paid time off, sick leave and retirement
Please submit a resume in person at 275 W. Tietan St. in Walla Walla, WA.