Clark-Arias Physical Therapy, home of Arias Physical Therapy & Walla Walla Physical Therapy Center, is located at 275 W. Tietan Street in Walla Walla. We are proud to be serving this wonderful community. George Arias MSPT, CSCS and Mike Clark PT have been working under the same roof since 2008, but have a combined 50+ years of experience in the physical therapy field.
Andi Giedeman MSPT, Greg Rogers DPT, OCS & Bonnie Terrio PTA are also a part of our experienced team. Please give us a call today to answer any questions or schedule an appointment.
Clark-Arias PT also specializes in work related and motor vehicle injuries.
Clark-Arias Physical Therapy offers a variety of rehabilitation services including:
Sports and Orthopedic Therapies
- Evaluation consisting of specific joint tests as well as functional movement assessment
- Specific stretching, stabilization and strengthening exercises
- Instruction in appropriate body mechanics
- Various manual therapy techniques
- Modalities including laser, game ready, ultrasound, electric muscle stimulation and thermal packs
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- K-taping techniques
- Titleist performance institute certified to address and prevent golf injuries
- Sport specific rehabilitation programs
- Custom orthotics