Clark-Arias Physical Therapy, home of Arias Physical Therapy & Walla Walla Physical Therapy Center, is located at 275 W. Tietan Street in Walla Walla. We are proud to be serving this wonderful community. George Arias MSPT, CSCS and Mike Clark PT have been working under the same roof since 2008, but have a combined 50+ years of experience in the physical therapy field.
Andi Giedeman MSPT, Greg Rogers DPT, OCS & Bonnie Terrio PTA are also a part of our experienced team. Please give us a call today to answer any questions or schedule an appointment.
Clark-Arias PT also specializes in work related and motor vehicle injuries.
Clark-Arias Physical Therapy offers a variety of rehabilitation services including:
Post-operative Rehabilitation Therapies
- Evaluation and assessment to determine appropriate protocol based on surgical procedure and physician directives
- Game Ready for edema control
- Appropriate exercise program based on surgical procedure and protocol
- Gait and balance training
- Manual therapy to aid in reducing scar tissue and promoting joint mobility
- Modalities to aid in soft tissue healing
- IASTM for scar tissue break down
- K-taping for edema control